Coronavirus cases top 135,000 globally with the death toll has exceeded 4,900.
Coronavirus Updated Stats
Total Coronavirus Cases
Total Coronavirus Deaths
Total coronavirus recoveries
- President Trump declared the National Emergency due to the Outbreak of Coronavirus in the Country. Along with that, 590 new cases have been registered till yesterday in the United States.
- As per WHO, More than 70% of coronavirus cases in China have recovered.
- Spain declares a state of emergency and orders its first mandatory lockdowns and got 1452 new cases and 96 new deaths. It is the second-worst condition after China.
- The same goes with France, Sweden, Italy: 924 new cases and 36 new deaths in France. 79 new cases and 1 new death in Sweden. 3590 new cases and 368 new deaths in Italy, whereas 15 new cases in Saudi Arabia.
- Iran’s military is called on to fight for the world’s worst outbreaks.
- Whereas in England, 251 new cases and 14 new deaths.
- India had seen its 1st death on 13th March and till yesterday 12 new cases have been registered.
- 141, 21, 9, 16, 26, 7, 8 new cases have been registered at Norway, Portland, Ecuador, Egypt, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Costa Rica.
- 8 new cases in Sri Lanka and all 8 have the travel history.
- Jamaica – 2 new cases
- Czechia – 64 new cases
- Serbia – 2 new cases
- Estonia -56 new cases
- Andorra – 4 new cases
- Japan – 35 new cases and 2 new deaths
- Qatar – 64 new cases
- 13 new cases in the UAE
- 5 in Cambodia
- 6 in Armenia
- 14 in Chile
- Greece – 103 new cases and 1 new death
- Ethiopia – 3 new cases
- 842 new cases and 1 new death in Switzerland.
- 3 new cases in Kazakhstan
- 2 new cases in Kenya
- 10 new cases in Bulgaria
- 11 new cases in Moldova which includes a child.
- 16 new cases in Romania While,
- 3 new cases in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 14 new cases in Iceland
- 3 new cases in Vietnam
- 205 new cases in Austria
- 2 new cases in Oman
- 10 new cases in Colombia
- 1 new case in Réunion
- 4 new cases in Russia
- 14 new cases in Singapore
- 4 new cases in Ghana
- 3 new cases in Lithuania
- 38 new cases in Slovenia
- 10 new cases in Croatia
- 20 new cases got registered in Pakistan
- 2 new cases and 1 new death in Hungary
- 176 new cases and 8 new deaths in the Netherlands
- 1st case in Congo: the effected person who had returned from France got confirmed with the COVID-19
- 2 new cases in Bahrain
- 3 new cases in Guyana: the family of a recently deceased first confirmed case.
- 52 new cases and 2 new deaths in Australia
- 842 new cases and 1 new death in Switzerland
- 28 new cases and 1 new death in Denmark
- 76 new cases in Portugal
- 4 new cases in Azerbaijan
- 10 new cases in Brunei Darussalam
- 10 new cases in Morocco
- 4 new cases in Albania: Amongst 4, 2 cases are of doctors
- 1209 new cases and 113 new deaths in Iran
- 3 new cases in Malta
- 9 new cases and 1 new death in Algeria
- 6 new cases in Lebanon
- 190 new cases in Malaysia
- 197 new cases in Belgium
- 3 new cases in Liechtenstein and Maldives
- 1 new case in Faeroe Islands, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso, and Saint Lucia
- 19 new cases in Finland. As per the chief of HUS Infectious, Tracking numbers are no longer meaningful, because not all of those who have symptoms can be tested
- 2 new cases in Côte d’Ivoire
- First 3 cases in Guam
- 29 new cases and 3 new deaths in the Philippines
- 4 new cases in Latvia
- 6 new cases in Taiwan
- 8 new cases in Kuwait
- 32 new cases in Thailand
- First 4 cases in Uzbekistan: an Uzbek woman citizen arriving from France on March 15, and all of her family members, who are now hospitalized at the Republican Scientific Research Institute of Virology
- 5 new cases in Afghanistan
- 8 new cases in Venezuela: Amongst them, 3 had returned from Spain, 2 from the United States, 1 from Colombia and 2 are Venezuelans who had been in contact with some of them
- 76 new cases and 3 new deaths in South Korea
- 20 new cases and 10 new deaths have been registered from Hubei and 1,370 new discharges took place in China on March 14, 2020, as per the National Health Commission (NHC) of China officials.
- 20 new cases in Israel, the total reached 213.
- The Czech Republic closed its borders and said no-one will be allowed to enter or leave the country during this situation of the outbreak.
- All flights taking off from Turkey to Germany, France, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, and the Netherlands are stopped until 17 April.
- Pakistan shut downed land borders and limits flights.
- Oman has suspended tourist visas for all visitors to 1 month.
- Iraq has recently added Germany and Qatar to its coronavirus travel ban list, along with 13 countries.
- Qatar already banned people traveling from India and 13 other nations which included Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Thailand.
- Ukraine closes its borders to travel visitors for the next 2 weeks.
- Slovakia also closed borders for non-residents.
- Israel on March 9 ordered a 14-day quarantine for anyone entering the country as a precaution against the spread of coronavirus.
- India: effective from 13th March, all tourist visas and OCI entries are suspended until at least April 15, 2020. 14-day quarantine for citizens returning from seven countries including China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Spain, France, and Germany. India also had banned entry to nationals of Italy, Iran, South Korea, and Japan on March 13.
- United States: travel ban from Europe goes into effect 13th March at midnight EST.
- Bruneians have banned citizens from traveling out of the country as a measure to contain the importation of new COVID-19 cases. Permission for traveling is only applicable for urgent matters
It will certainly be going to get worse before it gets better across the world.
Do you have a question about coronavirus? Get it cleared ASAP.
Found the story interesting! then please share.
Do you have an interesting story to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more positive news across the globe, please connect with us on Facebook and Instagram.