Famous International Borders of India that you can visit this Republic Day or on any special day.
Be little more patriotic and enjoy some of the best views various regions with the majestic surrounding this Republic Day bu visiting any of these famous International Border of our great nation India. Though just a day is left for Republic day many of you might have marked it on your calendar for how to celebrate this great event with your family members. It’s not a day to spend at home been lazy but it’s the day to remember our great freedom fighters and to give tribute to them.
Celebrate this great event of Republic day by visiting one of these borders mentioned below, if possible:
1. Wagah Border, Punjab (India – Pakistan)
This border id one of the famous and known border that lies on the Grand Road between Amritsar, Punjab, India and Lahore,Pakistan. Watch the ceremony known as Beating the Retreat and feel patriotic.
2. Longewala, Rajasthan (India – Pakistan)
Another border, separating India from Pakistan is mainly known as the location of the Battle of Longewala during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
3. Rann of Kutch, Gujarat (India – Pakistan)
Rann of Kutch is another famous International border separating these two countries from each other is located in Kutch district. Not only famous for separation but also known for its beauty and connecting India and Pakistan.
4. Moreh, Manipur (India – Myanmar)
This border is also known as Indo-Myanmar friendship gate, visit this border to enjoy the hustle and bustle of daily lifestyle.
5. Nathu La Pass, Sikkim (India – China)
Indo China border is famous for it scenic view of this region. This is majorly the trade route between India and Tibet.
6. Pangong Lake, Ladakh (India-China)
Another Indo – China border is surrounded with lake extends from India to China which is connecting both of these countries.
7. Dawki-Tamabil, Meghalaya (India – Bangladesh)
Famous Indo-Bangladesh border famous for its Nature view and known as the most friendliest border.
8. Jaigaon, West Bengal (India – Bhutan)
Another border is separated with the Bhutan gate which is marked as the border between Both the countries, India and Bhutan.
9. Sunauli Border, Uttar Pradesh (India – Nepal)
Border separating Napal from India is Sunaauli Border and is a well-known transit point between both India and Nepal.
10. Dhanushkodi, Tamil Nadu (India – Sri Lanka)
This border is located at the tip of Pamban island separated by mainland by Palk strait and shares the only land border between India and Sri Lanka as the border.
Land borders of India
- Bangladesh – 4,096 kilometres (2,545 mi)
- Bhutan – 699 kilometres (434 mi)
- China – 3,488 kilometres (2,167 mi)
- Myanmar – 1,643 kilometres (1,021 mi)
- Nepal – 1,751 kilometres (1,088 mi)
- Pakistan – 3,323 kilometres (2,065 mi)
Find the story interesting! then please share.
Do you have an interesting story to share? Please write to us at email@example.com. To stay updated with more positive news across the country, please connect with us on Facebook and Instagram.